QualiMed Aeras Series II of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR2 Details
A medical ventilator is the life-saving device when a person can’t breathe properly or when they can’t breathe on their own at all. It is a machine that helps the lungs work. It doesn’t directly treat any disease. Rather, it may be used during treatment of one.
A ventilator is often used for shorter periods like during surgery when the patient needs under general anesthesia or during treatment for a serious lung disease or other condition that affects normal breathing. Some people may suffer from a condition where they need to use ventilators for a long period or even for the rest of their lives.
QualiMed Aeras Series II of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR2 is a Hospital ICU Anesthesia Machine. It promises to provide world class, trustworthy service, high quality, high durability and safety. So, these facilities have made it superior to others.
A ventilator can be used in different stages of treatment such as:
- During surgery. A ventilator can temporarily breathe for you while you’re under general anesthesia.
- Recovering from surgery. Sometimes, people need a ventilator to help them breathe for hours or even days after surgery.
- When breathing on your own is very difficult. A ventilator can help you breathe if you have lung disease or another condition that makes breathing difficult or impossible.
Some conditions that may need the use of a ventilator include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- while unconscious or in a coma
- brain injury
- collapsed lung
- drug overdose
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- lung infection
- myasthenia gravis
- premature lung development
- upper spinal cord injuries
- QualiMed Aeras Series II of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR2 adopts microcomputer control with high-definition 5.7” LCD display, integrating the functions of respiratory control and displaying the monitoring parameters. It is versatile in function and excellent in performance.
- With its ergonomic design, it integrates a concise and smooth structure and high mobility.
- The microcomputer-controlled Ventilator adopts exported sensors and other components.
- Its high-precision Vaporizer is designed with a stable concentration output, automatic compensation for pressure, temperature and flow rate. And it is available to choose two kinds of gas from Halothane, etc., ensuring a successful anesthesia operation.
- High-definition four-tube flowmeter of QualiMed Aeras Series II of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR2 is designed with stoppers for oxygen and nitrous oxide to control the output oxygen concentration.
- QualiMed Aeras Series II of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR2 offers reliable pneumatic transmission system.
- QualiMed Aeras Series II of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR2 helps economic and proper configuration of technologies, optional as required by the Customer.
- It permits modularized design and upgrading.
- QualiMed Aeras Series II of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR2 offers upgrading as required by the Customer.
- With multiple modern technologies applied, the Anesthesia Machine is both outstanding in performance and versatile in functions.
Part of Anesthesia Machine：
|Main body||High-strength engineering plastic rack, light, beautiful and corrosion resistant|
|Scope of application||adult, child|
|Gas source||O2: 0.27~0.55Mpa N2O: 0.27~0.55MPa|
|Flow meter||O2: 0.1~1.0L/min 1.1~10L/min N20: 0.1~1.0L/min 1.1~10L/min|
|O2, N2O linkage and N2O Stopper||When using nitrous oxide, oxygen concentration>25%; When the oxygen pressure<0.2Kpa, the flow of nitrous oxide would be cut off.|
|Flow rate of rapid oxygen supply||25~75L/min|
|Low oxygen pressure alarm||There will be sound alarm when the oxygen pressure < 0.2MPa|
|Vaporizer||it has the function of automatic compensation based on pressure, temperature, and flow rate. The regulation range of evaporator concentration is 0~5 vol%. Among Halothane, etc.,two can be chosen for application as required by the customer. And vaporizers that are imported with original packaging are also available.|
|Respiratory circuit||working mode: all-close, semi-close, semi-open APL: 0.5~7 kPa|
|Respiratory Bellows||bellows for adults, bellows for children tidal volume range:0~1,500 ml|
Part of Ventilator：
|Display mode||High-definition 5.7” LCD screen display|
|Ventilation mode||IPPV, SIPPV, SIMV, PEEP, MANUAL, SIGH|
|Ventilation parameters||Tidal volume: 50~1500 ml Rate: 2~99 bpm SIMV rate: 2~20 bpm I:E: 2:1~1:8 Inspiratory trigger pressure:-1.0~2.0 kPa PEEP: 0~2.0 kPa Pressure range: 1.0~6.0 kPa SIGH: 1.5 times the inspiratory time|
|Parameters for ventilation monitoring||tidal volume, ventilation volume, IPPV rate, SIMV rate, total respiratory rate, I/E, peak pressure of airway, pressure - time waveform, flow rate - time waveform, PEEP, inspiratory trigger pressure|
|Monitoring of oxygen concentration||(21%~100%)|
Security Alarm System：
|Oxygen Concentration alarm||upper limit setting range (50%~100%) low limit setting range (15%~50%)|
|Airway pressure alarm||upper limit setting range 1.0~6.0 kPa low limit setting range 0.4~2.0 kPa|
|Per-minute ventilation volume alarm||upper limit setting range 3.0~30L/min low limit setting range 1.0~10L/min|
|Sustained high-pressure alarm||it will give alarm when stress have consistently been higher than 2.5 kPa|
|Suffocation alarm||it will give sound and light alarm if there is no tidal volume input for 15 seconds|
|Power||AC 220V±10% 50Hz±1Hz|