QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6 Details
A medical ventilator is the life-saving device when a person can’t breathe properly or when they can’t breathe on their own at all. It is a machine that helps the lungs work. It doesn’t directly treat any disease. Rather, it may be used during treatment of one.
A ventilator is often used for shorter periods like during surgery when the patient needs under general anesthesia or during treatment for a serious lung disease or other condition that affects normal breathing. Some people may suffer from a condition where they need to use ventilators for a long period or even for the rest of their lives.
QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6 is a Medical Anesthesia Ventilator Machine. It promises to provide world class, trustworthy service, high quality, high durability and safety. So, these facilities have made it superior to others.
A ventilator can be used in different stages of treatment such as:
- During surgery. A ventilator can temporarily breathe for you while you’re under general anesthesia.
- Recovering from surgery. Sometimes, people need a ventilator to help them breathe for hours or even days after surgery.
- When breathing on your own is very difficult. A ventilator can help you breathe if you have lung disease or another condition that makes breathing difficult or impossible.
Some conditions that may need the use of a ventilator include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- while unconscious or in a coma
- brain injury
- collapsed lung
- drug overdose
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- lung infection
- myasthenia gravis
- premature lung development
- upper spinal cord injuries
- QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6 is m
- It offers Non-invasive and invasive ventilation function
- It offers sensitive pressure and flow double trigger function.
- QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6 provides
- QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6 facilitates
- It is Easy to use interface design,12.1 color touch-screen TFT display and shuttle knob design, quick and efficient operation
- Integrated expiration module build-in heating system could be sterilized whole, ensure use safely and no cross-infection; no-water design, guarantee the precious detection.
- Simultaneously display of Three Waveforms&Two Loops,ETCO2 &SPO2(optional)
- It offers Build-in inspiratory and expiratory flow sensor, durable and water coagulation resistant.
- It offers Maintenance-free imported flow sensor with heating and filtration technology
- Automatically inspiratory synchronous nebulizing function, nebulizing time adjustable;with tidal volume compensation(1-30 min)
- Pressure, volume, time respiratory mode security, could inspect pressure in inspiratory phase, volume, time exceed the regulated value, turn into expiratory, ensure patient safety.
- QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6 a
- It offers low noise medical air compressor, very stable performance, safe and reliable.
- It offers powerful ventilation mode meet all complex clinical requirement ,three-level visual and audible alarm information system
- The core components are imported from top international and original, and the industrial control chip is chosen
- It offers high precious sensor and valve technology make sure the pressure ,flow and volume monitor and control at high safety, stability and precision
- QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6 offers
QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6 offers
- QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6is
- It offers 72-hours numerical & graphical trend review and72-hours breath to breath waveform trend review
- QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6 offers , .
- QualiMed Aeras Series VI of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR6provides
- It is upgradable to main stream Capnography(EtCO2)&Pulse Oximetry(SPO2)
1. Display mode:High-definition 10.4” TFT color LCD screen display
2. Ventilation mode:IPPV, SIPPV, SIMV, PEEP, MANUAL, SIGH
(IMV, VCV, PCV)
3. Ventilation parameters
Tidal volume:50~1500 ml (20~1500 ml)
SIMV rate:1~20 bpm
I:E: 2:1~1:8 (4:1~1:8)
Inspiratory trigger pressure: -1.0~2.0Kpa
SIGH:1.5 times the inspiratory time(70-150 adjustable)
Inspiratory platform: 0~50%
4. Parameters for ventilation monitoring tidal volume, ventilation volume, IPPV rate, SIMV rate,
total respiratory rate, I/E, peak pressure of
airway, average pressure, pressure – time waveform, flow rate – time waveform, PEEP, inspiratory
trigger pressure, Inspiratory platform (autonomous inspiratory rate, lung compliance, airway resistance,
flow -volume loop, pressure-volume loop)
5. Monitoring of oxygen concentration:21%~100%
6. Security Alarm System
Oxygen Concentration alarm upper limit setting range 21%~100%
low limit setting range 10%~80%
Airway pressure alarm upper limit setting range 0.3~6.0 kPa
low limit setting range 0.2~5.0 kPa
Per-minute ventilation volume alarm upper limit setting range 3.0~30L/min
low limit setting range 1.0~10L/min
Sustained high-pressure alarmit will give alarm when stress have consistently
been higher than 2.5 kPa
it will give sound and light alarm if there is
no tidal volume input for 15 seconds
7. Power: AC 220V±10% 50Hz±1Hz
UPS, Storage battery
8. Mechanical Arms
9. (Air compressor)