QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 Details
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) works on the basis of a magnetic field and computer-generated radio waves to create detailed images of the organs and tissues in the body. It uses powerful magnets, radio waves, and a computer to make detailed pictures inside the body
Doctors can use this test to diagnose the patient to see how well he responded to treatment. Unlike X-rays and computed tomography (CT) scans, MRIs do not use the damaging ionizing radiation of X-rays.
QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 is trustworthy Superconductive X-Ray Machine MRI equipment.
So, What makes QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 distinguished?
- QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 offers easy installation
- QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 comes with easy upgradation and the best after sales support available 24/7
- QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 is built with state of the art engineering
- QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 is safe to use
- QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 is user friendly
- QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 is world class
- QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 is of high quality
- QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 offers high precision
QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5is most frequently used for the imaging test of the brain and spinal cord. It's often performed to help diagnose:
- Aneurysms of cerebral vessels
- Disorders of the eye and inner ear
- Multiple sclerosis
- Spinal cord disorders
- Brain injury from trauma
A special type of MRI is the functional MRI of the brain (fMRI). It produces images of blood flow to certain areas of the brain. It can be used to examine the brain's anatomy and determine which parts of the brain are handling critical functions.
This helps identify important language and movement control areas in the brains of people being considered for brain surgery. Functional MRI can also be used to assess damage from a head injury or from disorders such as Alzheimer's disease.
MRI of the heart and blood vessels
MRI that focuses on the heart or blood vessels can assess:
- Size and function of the heart's chambers
- Thickness and movement of the walls of the heart
- Extent of damage caused by heart attacks or heart disease
- Structural problems in the aorta, such as aneurysms or dissections
- Inflammation or blockages in the blood vessels
MRI of other internal organs
MRI can check for tumors or other abnormalities of many organs in the body, including the following:
- Liver and bile ducts
MRI of bones and joints
MRI can help evaluate:
- Joint abnormalities caused by traumatic or repetitive injuries, such as torn cartilage or ligaments
- Disk abnormalities in the spine
- Bone infections
- Tumors of the bones and soft tissues
MRI of the breasts
MRI can be used with mammography to detect breast cancer, particularly in women who have dense breast tissue or who might be at high risk of the diseases.
- QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 offers rich clinical application
- QualiMed Venus Series V of MRI Machine QMRMRVE5 provides Advanced gradient system uses Noise reduction technology
- It uses advanced RF system, 8/16 CH
- It uses Zero consumption 1.5T magnetE-alarm technology
- Its bore size is 60cm that helps to reduce the patient’s claustrophobic fear; effectively avoid the involuntary movement which may cause the image artifacts and other potential risk.
- It has fastest scanning speed, and the image quality is also much better than permanent MRI.
- It is using all famous parts suppliers ensuring the stable system quality.