QualiMed Aeras Series I of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR1 Details
A medical ventilator is the life-saving device when a person can’t breathe properly or when they can’t breathe on their own at all. It is a machine that helps the lungs work. It doesn’t directly treat any disease. Rather, it may be used during treatment of one.
A ventilator is often used for shorter periods like during surgery when the patient needs under general anesthesia or during treatment for a serious lung disease or other condition that affects normal breathing. Some people may suffer from a condition where they need to use ventilators for a long period or even for the rest of their lives.
QualiMed Aeras Series I of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR1 is a Hospital ICU Anesthesia Machine. It promises to provide world class, trustworthy service, high quality, high durability and safety. So, these facilities have made it superior to others.
A ventilator can be used in different stages of treatment such as:
- During surgery. A ventilator can temporarily breathe for you while you’re under general anesthesia.
- Recovering from surgery. Sometimes, people need a ventilator to help them breathe for hours or even days after surgery.
- When breathing on your own is very difficult. A ventilator can help you breathe if you have lung disease or another condition that makes breathing difficult or impossible.
Some conditions that may need the use of a ventilator include:
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- while unconscious or in a coma
- brain injury
- collapsed lung
- drug overdose
- Guillain-Barre syndrome
- lung infection
- myasthenia gravis
- premature lung development
- upper spinal cord injuries
- QualiMed Aeras Series I of Anesthesia Ventilator MachineQMCVLAR1 provides good performance based on High Security, High Accuracy, High Stability and accurate monitoring.
- QualiMed Aeras Series I of Anesthesia Ventilator MachineQMCVLAR1
- The high-precision Vaporizer of QualiMed Aeras Series I of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR1 is designed with a stable concentration output, automatic compensation for pressure, temperature and flow rate.
- It is available to choose one kind of gas from Halothane, etc., ensuring a successful anesthesia operation.
- QualiMed Aeras Series I of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR1 is a reliable pneumatic transmission system.
- It is budget friendly and cost effective.
- QualiMed Aeras Series I of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR1offers proper configuration of technologies, optional as required by the Customer.
- QualiMed Aeras Series I of Anesthesia Ventilator Machine QMCVLAR1 offers modularized design and upgrading. Upgrading is available as required by the Customer.
Part Of Anesthesia Machine:
|Main body||High-strength engineering plastic rack,light,beautiful and corrosion resistant|
|Scope of application||Sutible for a child or an Adult|
|Gas source||O2, N2O: 0.27~0.55MPa|
|Flow meter||O2: 0.1~1.0L/min 1.1~10L/min|
|Flow rate of rapid oxygen supply||25~75L/min|
|Low oxygen pressure alarm||There will be sound alarm when the oxygen pressure < 0.2MPa|
|Vaporizer||it has the function of automatic compensation based on pressure, temperature,and flow rate. The regulation range of evaporator concentration is 0~5 vol%.
Among Halothane, etc., one can be chosen for application as required by the customer.
|Respiratory circuit||working mode: all-close, semi-close, semi-open releasing pressure: 0.5~7 kPa|
|Respiratory bellows||bellows for adults, bellows for children tidal volume range:0~1500 ml|
Part Of Ventilator :
|Display mode||High-definition 4.8” LCD screen display|
|Ventilation mode||IPPV, MANUAL (Manual monitoring of tidal volume, ventilation volume, respiratory rate)|
|Ventilation parameters||Tidal volume :50~1500ml
Pressure range :1.0~6.0 kPa
|Parameters for ventilation monitoring||tidal volume, ventilation volume, IPPV rate, I/E, peak pressure of airway, inspiratory trigger pressure, pressure - time waveform|
|Airway pressure alarm||upper limit setting range:1.0~6.0 kPa
low limit setting range:0.4~2.0 kPa
|TV alarm||upper limit setting range :0.5~2.0L
low limit setting range :0.02~1.0L
|Sustained high-pressure alarm||it will give alarm when stress have consistently been higher than 2.5 kPa|
|Suffocation alarm||it will give sound and light alarm if there is no tidal volume input in 15s|